The call for papers for the London Conference in Critical Thought 2015 has been released!
The CFP is a document made up of various thematic streams. Participants are invited to propose papers/presentations to a given stream, or to a ‘general stream’ (without theme).
I am coordinating a stream entitled ‘Legacies of the Immaterial in the Arts and Practice‘, addressing what renewed interests in materiality mean for the concept of immateriality (in the arts and socio-cultural practices). The full list of streams is as follows:
- The Return of Actor Network Theory
- Art and its Externalities
- Bad Language, Wrong Signification
- Eating as Encounter
- Legacies of the Immaterial in the Arts and Practice
- The Politics and Practice of “Just Making Things”
- Music and Sound at Work
- Re-thinking Political Violence, Memory and Law
- The Digital 1: Noology and Technics: Algorithmic governmentality, automation and knowledge in the age of the digital economy
- The Digital 2: ‘Questioning the Digital’: Critical Approaches to Digital Worlds
- Theory Lessons: Theorizing the Classroom
- Radical Transfeminism
- Truthful Politics
Full details can be found on the London Critical website.